- Student Life Diary. This is a correspondence between children, teachers and parents providing an opportunity to a student to learn new about him-/herself , and relevant feedback. The information is served in an uncompromised manner, kindly and formal style and sets a reference for the next benchmark or correctly harmonizes an actual status of a student and shows to a parent at a Today’s Character of a child. The Diary will be filled in upon completion of each academic block.
- Class Name. The Class Name is mutually generated by students and a teacher, and gives the feeling of ã unity.
Class Regulations. These are rules accepted and implemented by the class. Class Regulations are manifested in schemes, permitting and prohibiting symbols. Regulations are maintained at Class Information Corner.
- Progress Tree (Individual of Class Tree). The Progress Tree reflects progress achieved by students. A tree leaf will be issued for acquiring a new skill, while a bough for the development of a new stable capacity.
- Reflection Circle. . This is the time when all the class gather together in a circle. The topic is the same as the topic of the day. In the morning, targets and activities of the day are defined; objectives for the day set by catch phrase, affirmation. In the evening: reflection, implementation of the set objectives: what actually was done; feelings; how it helped the child, class mate, the class, or school; what more can be accomplished etc.
- «Spirit Style » school-wide recreative exercises. . The exercise pattern is based on the synthesis of oriental and western approaches to health issues. The exercises are conducted to dispose students towards in-house silence and the day ahead.
- Tea Ceremony. . Tea Ceremony objectives: psycho ecology of a person implemented through interactive activity of sensory apparatus (taste, colour, smell), oxygen enrichment of brain, treatment of characters etc. Generation of associative relations, training in etiquette.
- «Magic Bell »newspaper. The newspaper is handy instrument in resolving educational issues; a screen making everything visible – Me and Others; except for the past events, contains announcements, details of future activities.
- Student and Parent Days. Family events involving sports, interpersonal and intellectual communications.
- Compendium of Student Essays. This is a bank of students’ word creation and ‘catch’ phrases that will be a part of the future School Leaver’s Book. The material is provided by everybody: children, teachers, school personnel, families and neighbours…
- «Journey Book. ». This is a digest of creative works by children and adults dedicated to school leavers. Journey Book is a traditional present at the Farewell Party.
- Holidays. In addition to normal national holidays, these include other special days and weeks: Button Festival, Hat Festival, Flower Festival, Gift Festival, Water Day, Everything Contrariwise etc.
- Student Initiation. . A solemn initiation of first-graders as Students, includes presentation of souvenirs with school symbols: blue ties, badges and other gifts. The event is normally held after September 1.