Graduating Student Portrait
- Being a harmonized personality — means understanding importance of personal intellectual, physical and psychological balance, and social wellbeing.
- Being a humanist — means love for one’s neighbours and others, be able to cooperate with people, inspire others with one’s ideas, examples and workmanship.
- Being a thinker — means to apply creative thinking skills in decision-making and solving problem situations, and be able to positively analyze own strengths and weaknesses.
- Being diplomatic in relations with other people — means being able to identify deficiencies while appreciating merits, being quick with action while slow with judgments.
- Being a speech master — means to speak wisely and correctly, several languages, to be able to interact with audience, and build up dialogue.
- Possessing fairness inherent to an intelligent person.
- Life concept must be optimistic
The anticipated outcome of implementing the above conceptual targets, which outcome must not, in our opinion, be taken as a fixed standard, but approximate trajectories of personal growth, resides in a school leaver possessing the following desirable features:
- Assuming own personality as a continuous self-actualization potential possessing psycho-individual characteristics;
- Education level with a selective nature the primary criterion of which is education contect significance;
- Creativity, non-conformity, self-sufficiency;
- Ability to independently internalize ethic values inherent to a personality with moral orientation, ability to resist social morale manifestations which oppose to public morals and universal human values;
- Ability of self-determination, self-development, self-education;
- High communication standards;
- Ability to resist manipulations aimed at individuals;
- Possession of freedom and capability to take responsibility for own actions;
- Tolerance in conflicts with other outlook models;
- Healthy way of life.